Friday, January 12, 2007

Today's head-scratcher

Remember on January 6, when I said I'd give you $100, be your major domo, do your grocery shopping, mow your yard, destroy the phone. etc. etc. for a week if my cell phone rang during a pre-arranged meeting ... so long as we're not of the same sex? (because I believe women should be treated like ladies, with respect)

Well, guess what happened around 10:00 AM this morning. My cell phone rang during a pre-arranged meeting.

But since the pre-arranged meeting was with DJ, does that let me off the hook?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok now Who is DJ? I haven't been reading your blog for long so I'm not really up to date here.

joe hall said...

Hi Tina,
It's an inside joke - he's one of my best friends.

Anonymous said...

oh well, in that case. Yes, I think you should do all the chores you said that you would but in a PINK to-to with a blond wig on. If he is your friend then he will understand while laughing and taking pictures.