Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why I'm Not Answering the Phone - updated

Or bothering with text messages, responding to emails, returning phone calls, reading FAXes or even letting Luke out in the morning:


I've literally been waiting for this book for years. I mean, years. And finally it came in today's mail.


"This book now published will forever tell of a few exciting years and of a time when great men battled with great elephants in a wild corner of Africa, and the mighty Nile will forever thunder over the Fola Rapids."

M
y goodness.

Well now you know I'd never just sit back and ignore either the phone or any text messages ... answering the phone is how I ended up at 8 AM in the backyard this morning, whacking bamboo with a machete so DJ could finish up his reflecting pool.

The final result really looks good, too. Definitely worth all the time and trouble he's put into it.

No comments: