Saturday, January 06, 2007

First Ever Re-Post

Ya'll are so nice to me. Really.

Taking the time to either write or call to say how much you enjoyed and appreciate the following post means a lot, an awful lot. So here ya go for one more time around the block

You're the best friends in the world ... and I trust you to hold me to my word.

This applies if you and I are of the opposite gender: If my cell phone rings in your presence during a pre-arranged meeting of any kind, I will:

1. Give you $100
2. Vacuum, clean your house, be your butler, do your grocery shopping and be your yardman for one (1) week
3. Destroy the phone on the spot

My reasoning here is simple: you deserve my 100% undivided attention even if we're only casual acquaintances or "just friends."

I'm serious. I hate cell phones .... and besides, You are worth much more than that.

No comments: