Saturday, January 13, 2007

First as the last

Yaaa, one more thing the psychologist-ex told me: Always trust your first impressions.

She said when you meet someone for the first time, your emotional eyeballs are fresh and your inner warning signals haven't yet been "diluted."

Oh how I railed against that one. Surely it can't be true ... subsequent experience changed my mind.

I guess there's exceptions ... but then there's times I think frogs can fly, too.

---------

I got an unusal text message last night around 12:15 AM and because we're all friends I guess it's ok to share here:

"Do a ditty bob
ditty boo - u r
right again."

It's the ditty bob ditty boo part I can't figure out. Sounds like some cousins I would've met at last year's family reunion.

---------

Back to being serious.

Please pray for K at tomorrow's 6.

No comments: