Friday, January 12, 2007

skimming - updated + new poem

These copied from the blog of a young lady in Singapore, who dropped by a few months back.


Closeness is not about the proximity, but the understanding of each other.


Prosperity doth bewitch men, seeming clear;

As seas do laugh, show white, when rocks are near.


Forever Gone, Go Far & Be Never Near.
It Went All Wrong, The Love That Has Gone Stale.
-- you know me, I can't leave well enough alone. I woulda changed it to:

Forever gone, go far and never be near,
It went all wrong, the love
Waiting
to be revealed.

See what I mean? A Word Mechanic keeps going back and adjusting stuff:

Forever go, go far and never be near

One heart whispers, Stay
The other too hard
To glance back or hear.


Away from you, lands apart.
Missing you so, in my heart!

No comments: