Thursday, September 04, 2008

I got a BIG DECISION to make about life, but right now I'm just not ready ... and I don't think it's the time

Ok, sure. Pick the time of your convenience.

And keep day-dreaming ... as though your schedule, your plans or your priorities are even worth writing down on paper.



As Paul discoursed on righteousness, self-control and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and said, "That's enough for now! You may leave. When I find it convenient, I will send for you."
- Acts 24:25

"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."
-Luke 12:20-21

And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.
-Romans 13:11