Friday, September 19, 2008

Where the earth meets the sky


As fledgling photographers, we were taught to watch the places where the earth meets the sky ... whether at the horizon, over the mountains or at sea.

My God is mighty to save
He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
Let mercy fall on me
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
- Mighty to Save, Hillsong


For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, 
       as the waters cover the sea.

- Habakkuk 2:14


Praise be to his glorious name forever; 
       may the whole earth be filled with his glory. 
       Amen and Amen.

- Psalm 72:19

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
- Matthew 17:20