Monday, July 17, 2006

Blue Book Confidential

Whew, you know what I mean. I gotta take some time off and de-blog for a minute.

In case you've been pulling your hair wondering What happened to The Playlist? well, here's your answer:

It's summer. That means it's hot. Even more so upstairs, which is much closer to the sun. The big speakers live upstairs and I won't go near them. That's why I've been wirelessly blue-booking downstairs from the Averatec ... which has worse speakers than my cell phone.

Only I don't have a cell phone.

So tonight's playlist comes strictly from memory. Promise me you'll only apply according to instructions. Consult a physician immediately if you develop the usual symptoms. May cause excitability, fainting and deafness. Repeat as necessary. No re-fills.

The Breeders
Last Splash
Pod

No comments: