Sunday, July 02, 2006

Breakfast On Me

UPDATE
Cancelled, Sorry

[UFC airs next Saturday night 7-08-2006]

That's right, tomorrow [Monday] morning I'm doing the cooking and the cleanup.

All you gotta do is show up in the driveway between 5-5:30 AM and honk your horn ... I'll run right out with a steaming styrofoam platter of homemade cream cheese cinnamon rolls and a pressurized can of spray-on coffee. That means each one of us gets four (4) rolls ... and I promise my coffee's so bad it kills squirrels; there's no deal in town like it.

But remember; First Come First Served

I'll stand beside your car the whole time (more on that later), and only ask one of two things in return:

(1) Tell me whether you think so-and-so is the biggest cheater in Formula 1 history (even if he does drive for Ferrari) .... and if not, why not?

Or-

(2) Let me hold a VHS copy of Saturday night's Ultimate Fighting (I'm cheap that way). Still, I'm dying to find out whether the grudge got settled

Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls & Coffee is the one true and only Breakfast of Champions.

No comments: